FAQsOpen All FAQs / Close All FAQs
- How quickly can you be on site?
- We can arrive most places within 48 hours.
- Where are you located?
We work nationwide, including Alaska and Hawaii. We have staff in three regional offices and equipment housed in the Southwest, South, and the West Coast. We also work in other countries.
- How quickly can you drill and cut?
The time depends on the scope, environment and removal method specific to your project.
- How large a cut can you make?
- Size is unlimited. We can cut anything into any size.
- What about cutting concrete's reinforcement?
The diamond wire saw cuts through the rebar as it cuts the concrete, so it makes one smooth cut.
- Can you help me figure out how to complete my project?
We offer technical help to all of our clients on every project. We also will do only consulting or engineering on projects.
- How many jobs do you handle per year?
We complete about 100-150 projects yearly.
- What type of wire saws do you use?
We have the most advanced, full-sized wire saws in the U.S.
- How much diamond wire do you have?
We have over 100,000 linear feet of diamond wire so we can run several very large projects simultaneously.
- How many technicians do you have?
We have 30 trained technicians specializing in diverse industries. They all have solid experience with diamond wire cutting and drilling.
- Is the process noisy?
Noise pollution is not a problem. Overall, the wire saw produces minimal noise, as does the diamond core drill frequently used to start a sawing job.
- What kind of waste is created?
In diamond wire sawing, the wire is normally cooled with water, which produces slurry on the surface area. It can be easily vacuumed. On any cutting or drilling job, we create minimal waste and control it.
- How many workers does it take to run a wire saw?
Typically, a simple wire saw project requires two technicians.
- Are you a member of any compliance exchange sites?
- Yes. To aid in the prequalification process we are members of http://www.isnetworld.com/ and http://www.browz.com/.
Can't find your question? Use the form below.