Precision Concrete Wall Shaving Methods
The Concrete Wall Shaver is designed to be mounted on a remotely operated tool carrier or hung from a rail guided tripod. Attachment to the wall may be achieved by pressure from a robotic arm, deployment of triple redundancy, vacuum pads, or a simple air/hydraulic cylinder applied against an opposing wall. These specialized deployment capabilities make Bluegrass the preferred wall shaving contractor for decontamination jobs.
The Basic Components of the Concrete Wall Shaving System
- 300mm wide head containing 100 interlocking diamond blades
- Recommended removal depths of between 1mm-20mm each pass
- Accuracy to within 0.1mm shaving depth is achieved through depth control device
- Ram (cylinder) deploys head and maintains pressure during shaving
- Blade life of up to 20,000 square feet at 3.0mm removal
- Achieves smoother surface then other concrete shaving methods making final release survey more reliable
- Rugged Construction
- 2.2 meters long and is extendable
- 3 Sprung feet (can be replaced by vacuum pads)
Shaver Control Panel
- Independent controls for speed (drum rotation), feed and face deployment
Hydraulic Power Unit
- High pressure, low volume
- Water cooled 440 / 3 phase / 35 amp / electric motor
- Advanced control panel allowing main flow of 46 1pm (max 801 pm) and auxiliary 3-6 1pm
Click here to download in PDF format.
Our experts are available to provide a quote or discuss your project. We have delivered creative concrete and metal cutting solutions since 1979, and welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Request A Quote
The Bluegrass culture promotes a safety first attitude. On job sites our technicians are prepared, aware, equipped and committed to safe practices.
We mobilize a full spectrum of resources to deliver prompt, successful results: highly trained personnel, dependable equipment, diamond wire saws, robotic hammers, a machine shop and more.
If your question is not answered here, contact us to discuss your project. Our experienced staff is prepared to provide solutions to any metal and concrete demolition challenge.