24 Hour Mobilization
Tallulah Falls, Georgia
The project at Tallulah Falls was to cut and remove a plug in the dam face for a pipe insertion. As the cut plug was being removed and while it was suspended from the dam by crane, technicians diamond wire sawed the block into more manageable pieces. Then, the final piece of plug could be easily removed from the dam. The project was completed on time and within budget.
- Graycor - Alegan, MI
- Tom Miller Dam - Buena Vista, CO
- Berlin Lake Dam - Mahoning, OH
- Holt Dam - Tuscaloosa, AL
- Jonesville Lock & Dam - Jonesville, LA
- Kentucky Dam Power House - Paducah, KY
- London Lock & Dam - London, WV
- Marmot Lock & Dam - Belle, WV
- McAlpine Dam - Louisville, KY
- Murray Lock & Dam - Pulaski County, AR
- Rocky Reach Dam - Wenatchee, WA
- Safe Harbor Dam - Safe Harbor, PA
- Saluda Dam - Columbia, SC
- Tallulah Dam - Tallulah Falls, GA
- Tigart Lake Dam - Grafton, WV
- TVA Norris Dam - Clinton, TN
- Wananpum Dam, Beverly WA
Download the story in PDF format here.
Our experts are available to provide a quote or discuss your project. We have delivered creative concrete and metal cutting solutions since 1979, and welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Request A Quote
The Bluegrass culture promotes a safety first attitude. On job sites our technicians are prepared, aware, equipped and committed to safe practices.
We mobilize a full spectrum of resources to deliver prompt, successful results: highly trained personnel, dependable equipment, diamond wire saws, robotic hammers, a machine shop and more.
If your question is not answered here, contact us to discuss your project. Our experienced staff is prepared to provide solutions to any metal and concrete demolition challenge.